- This event has passed.
Festival Family Day
22 April at 12.00 pm - 4.00 pm
A fun afternoon of creativity! All ages are welcome at the Festival Family Day to discover hands-on activities in arts and craft, music and dance.
Some of the highlights of the day include:
- Imagination Playground – featuring blocks of all shapes and sizes to create what you want. Kids young and old will love this activity as imaginations run wild with the possibilities!
- Classic Sounds Music Tent – immerse yourself in the world of music! Have a first hand glimpse of what’s involved in learning an instrument and take the opportunity to give it a go.
- Dance Performances – by a number of local groups who will be as diverse as they are engaging.
- Young Emerging Artists – these local, talented up and coming artists take the stage to share with you their cool melodies and show stopping performances!
- Chalk the Walk – in Armadale we don’t just settle for the yellow brick road, we will settle for nothing less than multicoloured! So choose your colour and add your own mark on Armadale pathways.
Fill your afternoon with the colourful creativity at the Festival Family Day!
A sincere thank you to the working party that drove this project: Ashleigh Tapper, Jon Cope, Pauline Giblett, Trish Davis and Trudi Pollard.